Confessions of a Latter-Day Saint Mommy

A glance at my day to day life as a... stay at home mom, wife, homemaker, and a Latter-Day Saint.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Recap!

Well... its been over 2 years since I have posted anything! Boy oh boy has life changed! First of all... i am now a MOMMY!!! I have the sweetest little baby girl. She is now 8 months old. Ive been married for almost 2.5 years. We have moved! Living in a new home. Hubby has a new job! Life in general has been turned upside down and we've been showered with countless blessings!! Now my days are filled with stinky diapers and "creative" dinner making. Im finally finding a way to juggle cleaning, cooking, and taking care of a baby while keeping my sanity intact. As far as cleaning goes... Ive definitely had to up my game! I now have to vacuum daily, Sweep the kitchen at least twice a day, and constant gathering of toys toys toys! Having a baby (who can recently crawl) is messy business! Now to talk about my favorite daily task I've been blessed with... being a mommy!! I have the most perfect little girl. She is so much fun, and has the sweetest personality. Shes my very best friend! I dont even remember life before having a baby. Im also breastfeeding, which for all of you who have experienced it will know, is a whole job on its own! I am extremely blessed to be able to be a stay at home mom. Being a mom is what ive aspired to be my whole life. I love it! Anyway, thats a brief recap of the life of our little family. Thanks all for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment