Confessions of a Latter-Day Saint Mommy

A glance at my day to day life as a... stay at home mom, wife, homemaker, and a Latter-Day Saint.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Day in the life of ME!

My life has changed drastically since becoming a mom. I love it! The daily tasks have completely changed. Every family needs a routine, and it got me thinking about mine. Thus leading to a "day in the life of.." post.
Monday (yesterday):
MORNING
Wake up at about 8:30. Baby starts off in crib but cries then gets put in mommys bed. So shes my alarm clock.
Get baby breakfast. Usually put her in her highchair with cereal and yo gabba gabba on the tv, which keeps her entertained for a few minutes so i can take a quick shower.
- get baby changed and dressed. Get me dressed and ready.
-Put baby in living room with toys while i wash the left over dirty dishes.
-Run errands.

AFTERNOON

-Make baby and I lunch.
-Sweep and vacuum mess from baby eating lunch.
-Laundry, laundry, laundry.
-Naptime for baby (and nap for me if need be)
-make bread (I dont buy bread. i make my own to save money, and its healthier. I also dont eat bread, just hubby and baby, so it lasts pretty long)

EVENING
-Feed baby snack when she wakes up
-Start preparing dinner for when hubby gets home
-play with baby and change diapers throughout day
-Make dinner
-Eat dinner with family
-Family home evening
-Relax and watch tv with hubby
-Put baby to sleep
-Quality time with hubby
-Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment